These companies and organizations proudly support your local ASQ Section. We appreciate their support of our quality mission. To find out more about them click on their icon. If you would like to add your company here please contact our treasurer Andy Kollengode
ASQ 1214 Section Meeting
Thursday, May 10, 2018
Kato Engineering, Mankato, MN
5:15 pm Meet at Kato Engineering for tour
5:15-5:30pm Welcome and Safety Requirements
6:30 Head to Boulder Tap House for Dinner
RSVP: Email Rob at
by Noon Thursday, May 3rd, 2018. This deadline is necessary to get appropriate clearances prior to the tour.
Note: Because Kato Engineering works with many military projects, Kato Engineering is required to maintain a high level of security. Below are some measures of security that will be taken for all Kato visitors:
· All visitors must show a photo ID at time of entry to Kato Engineering.
· Acceptable photo IDs include: driver's license, passport photo or other US issued identification card.
· Some areas of Kato offices and factory are restricted to US citizens only.
· All visitors must sign in on a visitor clearance log that verifies US or non-US citizenship.
· All visitors must be accompanied by a Kato employee at all times.
Welcome to the Hiawatha Section 1214
We are quality professionals throughout southern Minnesota and northern Iowa area dedicated to the promotion of quality practices and continual improvement activities. Our leadership committee meets the last Thursday of the month at Viracon and we are always looking for enthusiastic members to join our leadership team. The section membership meetings are usually the 2nd Thursday of each month, September through May. New members are always welcome to attend. Please contact Membership for more information.
No Calendar Events Found or Calendar not set to Public.